Your Hilton Head Vacation is Fast Approaching!
We hope you and your family are excited about your Hilton Head Vacation! Following is information that is very important for you to review before your arrival.
Check-in Time - 4:00 pm
Check-out Time - 10:00 am
For your convenience and for use of resort amenities and activities, we provide your check-in package ahead of time. We ask that you do not enter your vacation rental property or use any of the home’s amenities until after the specified time so that we can properly prepare the home for you. If you will be arriving late and did not receive your check-in package ahead of time, call our office for special instructions – 1-877-874-7244.
Need some ideas for things to do before check-in? Visit our Hilton Head Things to Do page!
For your convenience, Destination Vacation provides an amenities package to get you started during your stay. Below is a list to help you plan:
Each Full Bath
- 1 Bath Bar, 1 Facial Bar/sink, 1 Shampoo/sink, 1 Lotion/sink, 1 box Facial Tissue, 2 Rolls Toilet Tissue
Bath Linens per Person
- 2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel, 1 Wash Cloth
Kitchen Amenities and Linens
- Dishwashing Liquid, Dishwasher Detergent, 1 Roll of Paper Towels, 1 Pkg Laundry Detergent, 2 Dish Towels, 2 Dish Cloths
Bed and Sofabed Linens
- All beds will be made with necessary linens. The sofabed linens will be bagged and located on the sofabed or in a nearby closet.
*Items not provided: Beach towels, beach chairs, pool toys, cribs, high chairs and bicycles are not provided but can be purchased and/or rented from local companies. Please see Things to Do for rental information. Please note, for health and safety reasons, our homes do not include spices or opened kitchen items.
We make every effort to ensure that your Hilton Head vacation rental is ready and fully operational before your arrival, however some things can break. We want to repair and correct any issue as quickly as humanly possible. Call our office and speak with one of our experienced team members to let us know any problem you may be having. To report issues call our offices at 843-785-7774. If it is after hours, you may leave a message to be given top priority the following morning.
Office Hours and Emergency After-Hours
Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Toll Free: 1-877-874-7244
Emergency After Hours Cell: 843-816-0792
If you are having an issue that requires immediate attention after office hours, you may reach one of our team members at their home by calling the on-call cell phone at 843-816-0792. If we are experiencing stormy weather or there is an outage, leave a message at 843-785-7774.
Doctors Care on Wm Hilton Pkwy: 843-341-2416
CVS Minute Clinic on Pope Ave: 866-389-2727
Main Street Medical: 843-681-3777
Comprehensive Family Care: 843-341-3232
Destination Vacation provides peace of mind for accidental damage during your stay. The protection covers up to $2,500 for reported accidental damage and guest will be responsible for any expense in excess of $2,500. Damage must be reported before your departure. The protection plan does not cover poor judgment, neglect or intentional abuse. Guest, including persons in the guest's party or their guests, agrees to indemnify agent and take responsibility for any damages to the dwelling, furnishings or grounds, including attorney’s fees, which occur during guest’s occupancy that are not reported or deemed to be accidents.
Property Specific Information
Information will be posted in your vacation rental home or villa that lets you know the pool services days, garbage service and any special instructions for appliances and amenities.
On Hilton Head Island, we take the business of protecting our beautiful environment seriously. The Island wildlife is abundant and can be a part of your vacation experience. To follow are a few important things to remember when visiting.
- Drive carefully, especially at night, watch for “eye shine” at the edge of the roads.
- Bag and remove all litter, especially when near the water. Plastic waste materials are especially lethal to dolphins.
- Do not feed, tease or taunt alligators. They can charge and become aggressive when provoked.
Palmetto Dunes and Sea Pines Resort
Car Passes & Area Association Rules
Your Check-in Package includes specific directions to your Hilton Head rental home or condo as well as an Island map. Guests staying in Palmetto Dunes or Sea Pines Resort will order car passes with their reservations, which will also be included in the Check-in Packet. The car pass must be placed on your dashboard to be visible by security. If your passes are misplaced or additional car passes are needed, we must have advance notice.
Gated Community Rules and Regulations
Guests vacationing in the gated communities of Sea Pines and Palmetto Dunes must adhere to the following rules and regulations that are enforced by local law enforcement. These covenants are in place to preserve the unique environment that makes these areas of Hilton Head so beautiful.
- No motorcycles, motorized scooters/skateboards of any kind are permitted.
- RV’s, campers and trailers of any kind are not permitted in gate areas.
- Off Plantation storage arrangements must be made for boats, jet skis and kayaks.
- No hanging towels or clothing can be outside of home or villa where it is visible.
- Trash cans are not taken to the side of the road. Please leave in service yard.