We believe that the health and well-being of our residents physically, emotionally and economically is the top priority of our community. With this in mind, we will continue to abide by all legal executive orders put forth by the SC Governor.
We are pleased to report that as of May 2, 2020, the following Executive Orders have been lifted by the Governor:
- Public beaches and beach clubs are open to residents and beaches with beach path easements and private access points are open to all residents and visitors.
- Retail shops are open if individual retail shop owners choose to be open.
- The mandatory "Stay at Home" order will become voluntary on May 4, 2020.
- Restaurants can begin outdoor dining service, in addition to take-out and delivery, on May 4, 2020. Restaurants can begin indoor dining service on May 11,2020.
- All self-quarantining orders and travel restrictions have been lifted on visitors from Covid-19 hotspot areas (NY, NJ, CT, New Orleans). Short term rental companies and home owners may begin renting to guests from these areas.
We are also following CDC guidelines for housekeeping services in our homes. All housekeeping companies with whom we work are following guidelines for approved cleaning products to be used and specific touchpoints in homes and villas that need to be disinfected during each service.
If you have questions about an existing reservation in the Spring or Summer, please call our office at 877.874.7244.
We are excited to be open for business and we welcome all of our guests back to Hilton Head after this important pause that was necessary to slow the spread of Covid-19. We encourage everyone to continue to be smart and practice safe cleaning and social distancing techniques while we all take measured steps to slowly return to normalcy in our lives!